Our experienced crew can help your franchise business grow.
What our clients are saying...
"In the beginning, I worked with local community banks to meet my financial needs. As my business grew, I needed a more sophisticated financial institution to meet the demands of ever-changing remodel, equipment updates, and growth. I found what I needed in Pacific Premier. The transactions were easy, and did not detract from my demanding schedule. The experience was top-notch in every way."
- Discuss project with the franchisee to determine if there seems to be a fit; gather financial information and ask questions
- Preliminary review of the financial strength of the deal and ask any questions
- Loan proposal is issued if terms match needs of the franchisee and our requirements
- If the franchisee accepts the proposal, it is signed and sent back to Pacific Premier along with a proposal deposit check
- Project is submitted to credit for approval with more detailed information from franchisee; credit reviews deal, asks questions and makes a decision
- If approved, commitment letter is issued and closing date is set; the needed documentation is gathered and processed for closing
At Pacific Premier Franchise Capital, we want you and your business to grow and succeed. This is why we offer practical and conventional financing for experienced operators of our nation's top franchised restaurant brands. Formed in January 2014 via the acquisition of Infinity Franchise Capital by Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. We continue to grow and expand our services, reach and client base – without ever losing focus on your unique needs. The Pacific Premier Franchise Capital team is comprised of long-term industry lenders who are deeply committed to the sector.