Access your accounts 24/7 from your mobile phone or tablet.
Pacific Premier Bank is available on mobile via our free smartphone or tablet app.
- Anytime Access
- Send Money with Zelle®
- Increased Efficiency
Gain convenience, security, and flexibility by having the ability to:
- Quickly view balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts
- Search recent activity
- Deposit checks
- Locate a nearby bank or ATM location
- Send person-to-person payments with Zelle
Take More Control of Your Card
Access enhanced debit card controls through the Pacific Premier bank Personal Mobile App to help reduce fraud and regulate card activity.
Control when and where your debit card is used, including:
- Card Controls – Instantly enable or disable your debit card to control usage
- Spending Limits – Set maximum transaction limits to help manage cash
- Reduce Fraud – Disable certain transaction types to help reduce fraudulent transactions
- Limit Geography – Set the general locations where your card is accepted
Download the most recent version of the Pacific Premier Bank Personal mobile banking app or update your existing app to set limits for card activity, spending, and more!
Download our Personal Mobile App:
Read our Frequently Asked Questions about Mobile Banking for more information.
We're here to support your personal banking needs. View our online banking video tutorial to take full advantage of our online tools. Learn More.
Use Text Banking to receive account balances and transaction history.
With Text Banking you can:
- Check your account balance
- See recent transactions
- Receive alerts
To enroll in Text Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select the Administration tab
- Click the Mobile Banking link
- Choose the Add Text Banking button and follow the enrollment steps
Questions or issues? Contact our Client Services team at 855.343.4070.
Wireless carrier messaging and data rates may apply.
Zelle is a fast, easy and convenient way to send person-to-person payments. Available only via the Pacific Premier personal mobile banking app. Recipients can receive the funds directly into their bank account or can be notified via email or text on how to claim the funds. Learn More