No one understands your business like you. And us.
With a robust suite of receivables services, we can help you boost profits and reduce accounting time.
- Competitive Rates
- Expedited Processes
It’s the simple and cost-effective payment solution.
ACH is the electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. With ACH Debit Origination, your business can easily automate and expedite the collection of your receivables, streamline your accounts and reduce your risk of fraud.
Collect with ACH Debits to generate recurring billings or collections from your customers for insurance premiums, mortgage or installment loan payments, rent or lease payments, membership dues and charitable contributions.
- Control timing of payments
- Increase productivity in debit transaction processing
- Eliminate trips to the bank
Same-Day ACH Debits became effective September 15, 2017. Most ACH payments process on the next business day. Under the new rule, any ACH debit can have same-day capability. Only international (IATs) and high-value transactions above $100,000 are not eligible. All Financial Institutions will be required to receive and process same-day ACH debits.
No need to wait for a trip to the bank to get that money in your account.
Deposit checks electronically anytime right from your office. Simply scan checks at your business location and transmit them securely to the bank with a couple of clicks.
- Gain faster access to accounts receivable funds
- Enhanced security and fraud protections
- Improved research capabilities
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations
Protect your deposits. Mitigate risk. Save time.
If your business requires cash and deposit pickups, an armored cash vault is a safe and secure solution for the transport of your assets to our processing location. With Cash Vault Services, your currency and coin needs can be fulfilled easily through phone or via safe and secure website order deliveries.
Cash Vault Services are ideal for businesses that handle and order a lot of cash such as gas stations, laundromats, restaurants and more. Keep you and your employees safe and secure with Cash Vault Services.
- Protect the safety of your employees and minimize risk by eliminating trips to the bank
- Peace of mind with added security of armored carrier of your cash and securely processed deposits
- Create efficiencies with regular pick up times or schedule pickups as needed
Simplified payments, robust technology, and easy-to-use tools.
Access efficient and streamlined payment processing solutions customized to your unique business needs. Merchant Services allows your business to accept a variety of credit and debit cards as payment. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we can help reduce risk and boost sales, so you can focus more on your customers.
Payment solutions include:
- Credit & Debit Card Acceptance
- Payment Devices
- Mobile Payment
- Online Reporting and Data Analytics
- EMV/Chip Card Processing
- Security Tools
Enjoy faster access to receivables while eliminating time-consuming tasks.
Choose from partially or fully outsourcing mail handling, sorting, and imaging of incoming payments and coupons. Use your Pacific Premier Business Online Banking or our fully integrated option to view exceptions, images, and reporting. Payments are deposited to your account daily.
- Single access through our Business Online Banking
- Tailored remittance processing that conforms to your unique needs
- Expedited account reconciliation with electronic reporting
- Reduced workload and time needed to sort mail
- Reduced float time on check payments
- Pacific Premier API BankingSM financial software integration
Our Comprehensive Lockbox Solutions
Our Remote Lockbox solution gives you control over mail processing and image scanning, outsourcing data capturing to the Bank.
- Remote check deposits
- Simplified pricing model
- Online image archive portal
- Same-day reporting
Our enhanced Lockbox Premier solution encompasses all of the Remote Lockbox services, with the ability to fully outsource remittance processing.
- Bank-managed PO Box
- Outsourced check/image capture
- Electronic check conversion
- Multiple location processing
- Exception decisioning module