Take advantage of multimillion-dollar FDIC coverage to help safeguard large deposits.
Put cash balances to work, all while keeping your funds secure with ICS®, the IntraFi Cash ServiceSM, and CDARS®, the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®. With ICS and CDARS, you can enjoy the safety and simplicity that comes with access to multimillion-dollar FDIC insurance, all through Pacific Premier Bank.
- Earn Interest
- Manage Your Accounts with Ease
- Access FDIC Coverage Across Many Institutions
- Divide your deposits into amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000.
- Benefit from your funds earning interest in demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, and CDs.
- Maintain access to funds at all times.
- A monthly statement is available for each service.
- Enjoy peace of mind by accessing multimillion-dollar FDIC insurance protection.
Contact a Dedicated Banker at 855.678.7411
Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi and ICS are registered service marks, and the IntraFi hexagon and IntraFi logo are service marks, of IntraFi Network LLC.