Your trust in Pacific Premier Bank to meet your financial needs is well-founded. We have successfully navigated volatile markets for more than 30 years. We remain committed to continuing to serve as a strong partner for our clients and communities.
In light of recent industry developments, you may have questions regarding the banking industry. Pacific Premier Bank has a long history of prudent and proactive risk management, which has enabled us to operate effectively regardless of the turmoil facing other firms. We remain in a position of strength.
- We have repeatedly been ranked by various organizations as one of the best banks in America.
- We are a diversified commercial bank with a conservative culture focused on serving main street businesses like yours. We do not offer financial products or services to venture-backed companies, including technology start-ups, or to cryptocurrency or digital asset businesses.
- We have some of the highest levels of capital and liquidity compared to our competitors, which in turn provides us with significant flexibility
- Our capital levels exceed the majority of our peers. We rank in the top 20% of our peers.
- We have a significant amount of cash and liquid reserves. We stand ready to meet our clients’ needs.
Our strength and preparedness for this period of uncertainty is not an accident. We manage Pacific Premier Bank with discipline and thoughtful planning to be prepared for tough times. We are here to support you and your business, and stand ready to take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead for us. Where others may see challenges, we see opportunities to grow our business and serve our clients better.
We value our long-tenured client relationships and are committed to providing best-in-class service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Relationship Banker should you have any questions.
Thank you for your commitment to Pacific Premier Bank and for being a valued client.
Steven R. Gardner
Chairman & CEO