Serving rural communities across the country.
Ranked Top 10 USDA Lender in America
*USDA Rural Development (2018)
The USDA B&I Loan Program gives companies in rural areas the opportunity to receive a loan with favorable rates and terms, that might not otherwise be available. B&I financing can be used for commercial real estate or business acquisition, construction, conversion, repair, modernization, refinance, equipment and working capital.
- Competitive Rates
- Convenient Terms
- Designed for the needs of small businesses located in qualifying rural areas*
- Eligible uses include but are not limited to:
- Business conversion, enlargement, repair, modernization, or development
- Purchase and development of land, easements, rights-of-way, buildings, or facilities
- Purchase of equipment, leasehold improvements, machinery, supplies, or inventory
- Debt refinancing when new jobs will be created and other conditions are met
- Business and industrial acquisitions when the loan will keep the business from closing and/or save or create jobs
- Available in loan amounts up to $25 million
- Backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Loan terms between 7 and 30 years
- Affordable payment plans
- Easy to apply
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
Pacific Premier Bank is ranked #2 among all California Rural Development Business Lenders. Learn more.
*Qualifying rural areas as defined by the USDA.
Contact a Professional