Supporting the U.S. food supply chain’s success.
The USDA Food Supply Chain (FSC) Guaranteed Loan Program will provide approximately $1.4 billion in loan guarantees to commercial lenders across the United States. Applications are now being accepted for the FSC Program, and all rural and urban communities are eligible.
FSC will facilitate financing to qualified borrowers and projects for activities in the food supply chain, focusing on aggregation, processing, manufacturing, storage, transportation, wholesaling, and distribution of food.
- No Annual Fees
- No Minimum Loan Amount
This program is designed for qualified borrowers* with lending needs for activities that implement food distribution.
Eligible uses include but are not limited to:
- Purchase and development of land, buildings, or infrastructure
- Purchase of machinery and equipment
- Startup costs, working capital, inventory, and supplies
- New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) structures
- Available in loans up to $40 million
- Backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- No minimum loan amount
- No guarantee fees or annual renewal fees
- Loan terms up to 40 years
- All rural and urban communities in the United States are eligible
*Qualified Borrowers as deemed by the USDA.