5 Tips for Banking from Home
At Pacific Premier Bank, the health and safety of our clients and employees remains our highest priority. To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and practice social distancing, we encourage you to use remote banking service such as online and mobile banking.
If you’re at home, consider following these steps to help protect yourself, as well as your money and personal information, while still performing your regular banking tasks.
- Use Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking. Safely and securely connect to your accounts 24/7 from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. With online banking and mobile banking, individuals and businesses can view balances and account activity, pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks, manage ACH transactions, and more. Get started by visiting PPBI.com or downloading Pacific Premier’s Business mobile app or Personal mobile app via Apple’s App Store or Google Play.
- Access Mobile Deposit. Our Personal and Business mobile banking apps allow you to deposit checks directly into your account, quickly and securely, using the mobile deposit feature via your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Setup Remote Deposit Capture (RDC). Businesses can use Remote Deposit Capture for depositing large volumes of checks. Simply scan checks right from your office or home, and transmit them securely to the Bank with just a couple of clicks.
- Need to Visit a Branch? Make an Appointment. Our bankers are available for in-office appointments to assist with your banking needs. Visit our locations page for branch hours and contact information.
- Be aware of cybercrime. As you consider moving more of your banking to online or mobile, keep in mind our helpful fraud prevention tips and tactics (remember: we will never ask for your confidential information through unsolicited emails, texts, or phone calls). Read more in our Cybersecurity Center.
Rest assured that Pacific Premier Bank, as with all banks, are deemed an essential service, remaining open while adhering to the guidance by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities. View the CDC recommendations on steps you can take to protect yourself. Pacific Premier is an FDIC-insured institution, so you can have peace of mind knowing your money is safe at Pacific Premier.
The information expressed is being provided for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or business.