At Pacific Premier, our human capital strategy is grounded in our belief that our people are integral to our success. We are focused on attracting, developing, and retaining a high-performing, diverse workforce to deliver exceptional service and solutions to our clients and communities.
Our policy is to treat all people fairly and with respect. We acknowledge that racial disparities, gender inequality, and other significant human rights issues affect our communities. We have an important responsibility to conduct business in a manner that demonstrates our commitment to human rights and the elimination of these barriers. These commitments are expressed in our Human Rights Policy
We offer a health and well-being program that provides resources supporting health, as well as financial, community, social, emotional, purpose, and career well-being. We also strive to provide each employee with a safe and healthy work environment.
Pacific Premier Bank complies with all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations for workplace safety. The Bank tracks data related to workplace health and safety and provides training to all employees. In 2022, our lost time incident rate was < .21% and we had no fatalities.
Our Health and Safety Policy outlines our general approach and commitment to employee health and safety.
As an organization, we care about our employees’ well-being — not only at work, but also in their everyday lives. We offer a comprehensive Total Well-Being Program which provides a holistic approach to addressing and supporting the wellness of our employees. The Premier Total Well-Being Program includes resources for:
- Physical well-being
- Financial well-being
- Social and emotional well-being
- Purpose and career well-being
We believe the most important investment for success we can make is in our employees. Our benefits program reflects just that. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including a full range of health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and work/life balance benefits.
Benefits and perks include:
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick)
- Paid Military Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Debt Consulting Program
- Public Transit Commuter Assistance Program
- Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Caregiver Support Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Community Volunteer Service Program
- Total Well-being Program
- Training and Development Program
- Relaxed Dress Code / Jeans Everyday
- Employee Discounts on Wireless Service, Travel, Entertainment, Pet Insurance
- Employee Banking Services
Interested in working with us?
Take a look at some of the open positions on our career website: PPBI.com/Careers