Prepare for your retirement with an IRA from Pacific Premier Bank. We offer traditional and Roth IRAs, which offer distinct tax advantages to help you make the most of your hard-earned funds.
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- $15 annual fee per plan
- May be opened for a non-working spouse
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- All of our CDs are available as IRAs
*Consult a tax advisor.
- Traditional vs. Roth
There are two kinds of IRA, each with distinct tax advantages*. Your tax advisor can help you decide which one is best suited for you, depending on your savings goals and current situation.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution in any year
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax*
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty**
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70½
- Income limits to be eligible to open
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal*
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty*
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty**
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
**Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.