Analyzed Business Checking is designed for businesses with high transaction volumes. This account accrues an earnings credit based on your collected account balance. The earnings credit can then be used to offset service charges on the account. With Analyzed Business Checking your business can benefit from our banking service enhancements such as Online Banking, Bill Pay, E-Statements, Night Deposit, Sweep Account, E-ACH, E-Wire, Positive Pay, Courier, Payroll, and Merchant Card Services.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Detailed Analysis Statement
- Competitive Earnings Credit
- FDIC insured
- May be used with E-Wire, E-ACH, Positive Pay services (upon approval)
- Monthly activity allows unlimited transactions tracked through a detailed analysis statement
Monthly Service Charge:
- With Analyzed Business Checking, service charges are summarized monthly and may be reduced or eliminated by a competitive earning allowance credit.
- $16.00 Monthly service charge
- $50 to open account
- $0.15 each check/debit transaction
- $1.30 each deposit/credit ticket
- $0.10 each deposit/credit item